It’s been a little while since I’ve written down some places on our bucket list. It’s a bit different now that we have two little ones, but I thought I’d share some of our dreams for future trips.
- Bahamas. Matt and I visited the Bahamas in 2016 for our first “babymoon.” We fell in love with it and can’t wait until we can visit again. Plus, we are in desperate need of a beach vacation!
- Hawaii. Speaking of beach vacations, we have thrown Hawaii in the mix. This is a bit of a bigger dream seeing as it’s farther and more expensive than other beach vacations, but hey, we’re dreaming here 😉
- Italy. As I’m sure you all know, we love Europe, so for one of our next Europe trips we’d love to go back to Italy. I’ve been all over Italy, but when Matt and I went to Italy a few years ago, we only went to Milan and Lake Como. Matt is excited to see some other places in Italy, and I’m dying to take him to some of my favorite spots [plus a few new ones].
- Ireland. This has been on our list for a while. We always hear great things about this country and want to see all the beauty ourselves.
- London. We’ve been here many times, but London is our favorite city and it will always be on our list!
So there you go, some of the places we’d love to go 🙂 What are some places on your bucket list? I’m always adding to ours and love to hear some suggestions!